Austay Accommodation is based in Sydney and we are currently looking for two positive, well organised and responsible individuals to manage and run our share accommodation business.
A great attitude is more important than experience, so if this is you, read on!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing the allocation of bookings to properties;
- Controlling, training and supervision of Austay Head Tenants, Contractors (Maintenance person, Gardener and Cleaner),
- Ongoing support to our clients - help, follow up, problem-solving from enquiries until the end of their stay, including the safety and well-being;
- Ensuring the smooth running of accommodation facilities;
- Pro-actively managing occupancy levels so that occupancy is as high as possible;
- Office administration; Controlling a budget and finances,
- Invoicing in accounting software Xero;
- B2B - Maintain and enhance the relationships with existing agents or accommodation portals;
- Reporting to Directors;
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy;
- Provide general information and advice about Austay Accommodation (to new and existing clients);
- Arranging repairs and maintenance of the facilities/equipment as required;
- Weekly inspection of the accommodation properties.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Outstanding Communication and customer service, management skills;
- Excellent Problem Solving;
- Self Motivation and driven to achieve our goals;
- Administration and finance skills (basic accounting/budgeting).
- Top Organization Skills, Strong Attention to Details, Planning.
- Sales skills B2B and B2C, PR skills.
- Good written and verbal English.
Email your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject Austay job offer.
Successful applicants will have extensive training and support from our existing accommodation manager.